- The report analyses global renewable power market, global wind power (Onshore and Offshore) market, China power market, China renewable power market and China wind power market. The Scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in China and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on China renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
- Detailed overview of China wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming wind projects.
- Deal analysis of China wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and wind power in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Executive Summary 8
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 8
2.2 Top 10 Countries Account for Over 84% of Wind Power Capacity 8
2.3 Thermal is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 9
2.4 Growth Expected in Nuclear and Renewable Sectors 10
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/42424
3 Introduction 11
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 11
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 13
3.3 Wind Power Market, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 14
3.4 Wind Power Market, Technology Overview 15
3.5 Wind Power Market, Turbine Components 15
3.6 Report Guidance 17
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025 18
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 18
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 19
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2001-2025 19
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 and. 2025 21
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2014 - 2025 23
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 25
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2001-2025 25
Browse Full Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/wind-power-in-china-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles/details
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org