- Companies Mentioned: Duke Energy, Gdf Suez, National Grid, Nextera Energy, Edf, Enel, Dominion Resources, Iberdrola, Southern Co and Hanergy Thin Film Power Group
- Geographic Scope: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Spain, Russia, United Kingdom, United States, plus major regions, Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Time series: five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ millions and market volume in units.
- Data segmentations: regional, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Analytical frameworks: BCG Matrix, Value Chain, Porter's Five Forces, Four P's of marketing strategy.
- Expert Interviews: five or more interviews with leading market experts summarised.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Referencing of all data and analysis throughout the report with end notes.
Wednesday, 4 May 2016
Global Utilities Market Analysis and Overview Market Report 2016: Hexa Reports
Utilities Global Market Report from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, trends, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdown, competitive landscape, market shares, company profiles, value chain, customer analysis and key strategies for this market.
A concise executive summary highlights the most important insights and information on the market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
The market characteristics section of the report defines the market in technical terms, including key sub categories or segments such as generation, transmission, and distribution. The sector's value chain is described in terms of raw materials, production, distribution and marketing.
The market size section gives the revenues and volume data, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. The market is compared to similar markets through a BCG matrix analysis framework.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the sector. The regional breakdowns section givesthe size of the market in leading countries and regions.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/90214