Moreover, presence of favorable government initiatives aimed at curbing incidence of these diseases and developing viable diagnostic & treatment options is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/autoimmune-disease-diagnostics-market
Growing volume of autoimmune diagnostic procedures has heightened the need for instruments and facilities rendering faster and effective results. In an attempt to cater to ever-increasing procedure volumes, diagnostic laboratories are rapidly moving toward automation. Lab automation helps decrease workload via rapid turnaround times and helps generate standardized & reproducible results.
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Localized autoimmune disease diagnostics was the largest segment in 2015 owing to high usage for type 1 diabetes and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Type 1 diabetes is estimated to grow at a significant growth rate of over 4.0% in localized disease type segment
- Systemic disease diagnostics is anticipated to witness lucrative CAGR of around 5.0% over the forecast period due to increasing R&D for the development of novel diagnostic biomarkers for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus
- Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most recurring autoimmune disorders further demanding high amount of rapid diagnostics for exploring better alternative treatments
- North America was the largest regional market in 2015. High market penetration rate of technologically advanced products and increased lab automation rate are some of the factors contributing to its large share
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of above 4.0% over the forecast period owing to increasing focus on type 1 diabetes diagnosis
- Some of the key players of this market include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Siemens Healthineers; Abbott Laboratories; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; SQI Diagnostics; Quest Diagnostics; EUROIMMUN AG; AESKU. Diagnostics; Inova Diagnostics, Inc.; Crescendo Bioscience, Inc.; bioMerieux SA; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; and Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc.
Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Kidney Function Tests Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Cochlear Implants Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –