Rising demand for biopharmaceutical products including antibodies, vaccines, proteins, and drugs is another major factor driving the growth of the cell culture protein surface coating market. The production of biopharmaceutical products such as monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins is carried out by using cell culture technique. The protein surface coating provides improved adhesion and proliferation of cells in vitro. Thus, the demand of cell culture protein surface coating is growing at a high rate, which is estimated to drive the growth of this sector.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/cell-culture-protein-surface-coating-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Self-coating was the largest revenue grossing segment of the cell culture protein surface coatingmarket in 2015. It is expected to uphold its dominance during the forecast period owing to its large application in 2D and 3D cell cultures
- The precoated product segment is the fastest growing segment due to growing popularity of multiwell/microwell plates for in vitro applications
- The synthetic protein segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate during forecast period, due to its advantages over other protein types such as reduced risk of contamination and simplified composition
- North America was the largest revenue-generating region of the market in the year 2015. This region is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period
- Existence of big biopharmaceutical companies and highly developed healthcare infrastructure is projected to drive the demand for products of the target market in the region during forecast period
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period
- Rapidly booming biotechnology industry and comparatively less stringent regulations for biologics development in APAC region is primarily driving the growth of this sector
- Some of the key players include Corning Inc.; Merck KGaA; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Greiner Bio One International GmbH; PerkinElmer, Inc.; BioVision, Inc.; and Trevigen Inc.
Mycoplasma Testing Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Molecular Weight Marker Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -