Technological advancements have fostered new synthetic substitutes for natural, animal-derived fixative compounds, thereby meeting sustainability criteria and environmentalist concerns. The market for innovative, long-lasting scents has also expanded considerably in developing regions, providing ample growth opportunities to manufacturers.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/fragrance-fixatives-market
Sclareolide is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2016 to 2025. It is widely used in fine perfumery, skincare and haircare products to prolong the effect & reduce rapid evaporation. The product has emerged as an inexpensive substitute for ambergris, which originates from the intestines of the endangered sperm whale.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The fragrance fixatives market volume was nearly 5.60 kilo tons in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% from 2016 to 2025
- Iso E Super was the dominant product and accounted for over 30% of volume share in 2015. Increasing demand from end-use segments such as skin & haircare and color cosmetics owing to its odor-prolonging characteristics is anticipated to drive demand.
- Fine fragrances were the dominant end-use for these compounds. Several multinational players in the industry are extensively involved in new product development to gain a competitive advantage and extend their global reach.
- Skincare is expected to be the fastest-growing end-use with an expected CAGR of 4% in terms of revenue from 2016 to 2025
- Europe dominates the regional industry and contributes over 43% to the global revenue
- Rising affluence levels in countries such as India, Vietnam, and Thailand have translated directly into higher spending on luxury perfumes and high-end cosmetics. This has driven industry growth to a large extent in Asia Pacific, with regional CAGR estimated at 4.1% in terms of revenue.
- Major companies operating in the industry are Eastman Chemical Company, Tokos B.V., Lotioncarfter LLC, Paris Fragrances Cosmetics E Supplies, SVP Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Synthodor Company, PFW Aroma Chemicals, and Zaki.
Krill Oil Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Dietary Fibers Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Polydextrose Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -