Major raw materials used for the production of polydextrose include maltitol, sorbitol, glucose, starch, vegetable oil & fat, soy flour, citric acid, and maltodextrins. Growing demand for beverages & nutritional foods, owing to various health benefits is anticipated to drive the demand for polydextrose market over the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/polydextrose-market
Increasing demand for polydextrose as functional food additive owing to reduce blood sugar and blood fat is expected to spur the market over the forecast period. Favorable properties such as low sugar content and low glycemic index are used to produce diabetic and medical foods. Polydextrose functionality includes weight management, fat reduction, prebiotic, and satiety. The products maintain the body functions properly, owing to its rich fiber and low calorie content.
Regulatory authorities include Food & Drug Administration (FDA),Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), and Health Canada (HC). The companies are investing in R&D activities in order to enhance their product offerings to meet the growing industry demand. Key players in the market include Tate & Lyle, Danisco A/S, and Cargill Inc among others
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/polydextrose-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The global polydextrose market is anticipated to reach 120 kilo tons by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2025
- Powder polydextrose is estimated to be the largest product segment accounting for around 56% of the overall segment demand in 2015
- Increasing demand of powdered polydextrose in bakery & confectionary, cereal products, nutritional bars is anticipated to augment the market over the forecast period
- Bakery & confectionary application dominated the industry with over 27.8% of the market share in 2015 in terms of revenue, owing to its wide usage in baked goods, chocolates,sweet baked goods & breads, and nutritional food
- Bakery and dairy application use polydextrose product in fruit preparations for yogurts and fruit filling for bakery products
- North America dominated the polydextrose market in 2015 and is projected to account 36.45% of the overall market in terms of revenue by 2025
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth rate with an anticipated CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2025, where China is expected to be the largest producer of polydextrose over the forecast period
- Business expansions by companies such as Tate & Lyle, Danisco A/S, and Cargill is anticipated to strengthen the market presence over the coming years
- Key players present in the market are Tate & Lyle, Danisco A/S, Medallion Labs, Baolingbao Biology, and Cargill Inc.
Fragrance Fixatives Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2011-2025 -
Krill Oil Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Dietary Fibers Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -