In 2015, North America held majority of the revenue share of the sperm bank market. The presence of large number of sperm banks and registered laboratories in North America is one of the key factors that can be accounted for the largest share. The regulations for sperm donation vary as per country; most of the countries have limit on the number of donor off springs and prohibition on the sperm usage of a deceased donor.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/sperm-bank-market
The increasing prevalence of infertility has led to huge demand for sperms and the presence of favorable government policies pertaining sperm donation and donor offspring are among some of the key factors anticipated to boost the market over the forecast period. Europe is the fastest growing segment owing to the disparity between demand (high) and supply (low) of sperm.
The growing number of insemination procedures, huge demand for known donors, and huge overall cost incurred in analysis and purification for insemination procedures are few of the factors responsible for majority of revenue share of donor insemination segment. However, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period due to the growing demand for IVF procedures and growing awareness regarding the benefits of IVF over insemination procedures.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/sperm-bank-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- In 2015, known donor was the largest donor type segment, owing to the huge cost of known sperms as compared to anonymous
- Despite the presence of huge number of anonymous donors, this segment held a lower share of the overall the market
- In 2015, semen analysis held majority of the revenue share due to the growing R&D, academic research, and assisted reproductive procedures.
- The presence of huge customer base for infertility treatment and withdrawal of one-child policy in China is expected to drive growth in the Asia Pacific region
- Some of the key players are FairFax Cryobank, Inc.; Cryos International; Androcryos; New England Cryogenic Center; Indian Spermtech; European Sperm Bank; Seattle Sperm Bank; Xytex Sperm Bank, and London Sperm Bank.
Digital Pathology Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Solutions Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -