Rising adoption of medical devices and instrument tracking products by private and public hospitals is another major factor contributing to the growth of the market. The inventory management and tracing of medical devices and instruments during work cycle, such as during sterilization procedures, surgery, and post-surgery, is a major problem faced by the hospitals. Thus, the need of medical devices and instrument tracking systems is growing at high rate, which is expected to propel the growth of the sector.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/surgical-instrument-tracking-systems-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- As a result of low installation cost and ease of handling, barcode technology was the largest grossing segment of the surgical instrument tracking systems market in 2015.
- The software solutions segment was the highest revenue-generating segment in 2015, owing to increasing technological advancement in software solutions.
- In 2015, hospitals segment held the largest revenue share in the market, owing to the increasing adoption of track-and-trace for inventory management and surgical instruments tracing to provide better patient safety.
- North America held the largest share of the surgical instrument tracking systems market in the year 2015. This region is expected to uphold its dominance during the forecast period.
- Highly developed healthcare infrastructure and availability of advanced products is anticipated to drive the demand for medical device and instruments tracking products in North America during the forecast period
- Some of the key players include Censis Technologies, Inc.; Materials Management Microsystems, Inc.; Haldor Advanced Technologies. Ltd.; Xerafy; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Getinge Group; and Becton, Dickinson and Company
Table Of Content
- Chapter 1 Research Methodology
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Variables, Trends & Scope
- Chapter 4 Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 5 Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6 Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems: End-Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Chapter 7 Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product, Technology, End-Use
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Western Blotting Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Mortuary Equipment Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Thermometer Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –