Boilers and furnaces are extensively used heating system in the residential sector. Electric furnaces are gaining wide preference as they require less maintenance, are one of the least expensive, and are free from harmful emissions. Boilers are further categorized on the basis of product, size, and technology.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/u-s-heating-equipment-market
The growth of housing and construction sector for single and multi-unit dwelling is expected to boost the demand for over the coming years. The sluggish oil & gas prices have further facilitated the wide application of heating equipment in the U.S. industrial and residential segment
Favorable federal and state policies in the U.S. is projected to further drive the demand.Installing energy efficient heating system qualifies residential buyers to claim 10% of the cost of labor, professional preparation, and cost of installation. Rising awareness of greenhouse emissions has led to replacement of old heating equipment by new energy efficient solutions thereby facilitating the market growth.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/u-s-heating-equipment-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Heat pumps segment accounted for 33% of the market revenue in 2015
- Heat pumps are used for temperatures with moderate heating and cooling requirements, thereby finds increased application in residential segment
- Easy credit accessibility or financial support is anticipated to spur consumer spending on renovation and remodeling activities, which, in turn, will benefit the heating equipment market
- Steam boilers accounted for the largest market share in 2015
- ECO-Labelling of heating equipment is used to encourage and guide customers in their choice of products
- The emergence of climate and energy as a political priority has spurred an increased interest in heating and energy efficiency gains to be realized within buildings
- Key market players include Robert Bosch LLC, United Technologies Corporation, Emerson Electric, Ingersoll-Rand Plc, and Lennox International, American Heating Company Inc., Johnson Controls Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Burnham Holdings, Inc., and Rheem Manufacturing Company Inc.
Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Structural Steel Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Global Wire Processing Machines Market 2017-2021 -