The market is driven by the capability of the product to increase the weight and improve the overall health of the animals. The deficiency of micronutrients can lead to hardening & cracking lesions on pig skin and slow growth, poor feathering, & abnormal skeletal development in poultry. This is likely to have a positive impact on the consumption over the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/animal-feed-micronutrients-market
Asia Pacific was the major consumer of the product in 2016 and is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2025. Factors such as rapid urbanization, growing population, and rising consumer willingness to spend are expected to increase the demand for various kinds of meat including pork and beef, thereby leading to the market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Zinc was the largest product segment and accounted for a revenue share of 31.4% in 2016 due to its ability to maintain appetite, skin & skeletal health, reproductive efficiency, and strong immune system
- Boron, a trace mineral, is majorly found in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and legumes. The demand for the product is likely to grow on account of its ability to regulate bone development, brain function, mineral metabolism, substrate energy usage, immunity, and insulin creation.
- Aqua feed is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2017 to 2025 due to the growing importance of aquaculture to fulfil the high demand for seafood
- Central & South America accounted for a share of 11.0% of the global market in 2016. It is expected to be the third fastest growing region on account of high feed production growth in Argentina, Bolivia, and Paraguay
- In March 2017, Archer Daniels Midland Company announced the expansion of its animal food business in China with investments in new feed-premix facilities
- In April 2016, Cargill invested approximately USD 25 million to expand its animal nutrition plant in Spain in an attempt to help the company strengthen its position in Europe
Table Of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology And Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Animal Feed Micronutrients Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Animal Feed Micronutrients Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Animal Feed Micronutrients Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Animal Feed Micronutrients Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
Browse More Pet Food Related Market Research Reports:
Animal Feed Organic Trace Minerals Market AnalysisAnd Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025-
Animal Feed Additives Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Global Feed Ingredients Industry 2017 Market Research Report -