Digital transformation allows organizations to tackle disruptive changes such as marketplace fluctuation, and corporate restructuring, among others, occurring in their markets and customer base by designing new products, services, and business models leveraging digitalization. These newly designed solutions are generally a mix of digitally stored historical information about business activities and the customers Furthermore, they facilitate the transformation of traditional processes, business activities, and models.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/digital-transformation-market
Moreover, factors such as optimization of end-to-end customer experience and improvement in operational flexibility are promoting the growth of digital transformation along with the recognition of new revenue sources.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The hosted deployment segment is anticipated gain momentum owing to advantages such as convenience, lower cost, and better security. The segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.3% over the forecast period
- The healthcare segment is presumed to find the highest growing application and is estimated to grow at CAGR of 19.5% over the next eight years. This can be attributed to the increasing focus of the healthcare providers towards improving the patient care by implementing digital process and technology
- North America accounted for the largest share in 2016 owing to growing customer interaction through smart devices such as tablets, smartphones, and phablets, among others in this region
- Furthermore, the presence of leading players such as IBM Corp., CA Technologies, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, among others in the North American region is a key factor contributing to the regional market dominance
- The Asia Pacific regional market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the next eight years. This can be attributed to the growing demand for the application of the Internet of Things.
- The key industry participants include SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Google Inc., Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., CA Technologies, Microsoft Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Accenture plc, Capgemini Group, Apple Inc., and Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd.
Table Of Content
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Global Digital Transformation Industry Outlook
Chapter 4 Global Digital Transformation Type Outlook
Chapter 5 Global Digital Transformation Deployment Outlook
Chapter 6 Global Digital Transformation Enterprise Size Outlook
Chapter 7 Global Digital Transformation End-use Outlook
Chapter 8 Global Digital Transformation Regional Outlook
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Browse More Technology Related Market Research Reports:
Workforce Management Market AnalysisAnd Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025-
Supply Chain Analytics Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
Digital Transformation Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -