- The sales & operations analytics segment dominated the solution market in 2016. However, the visualization & reporting segment is expected to gain dominance by growing at a CAGR of 18.9% over the next eight years.
- Cloud deployment is expected to remain the most preferred method of deployment in the supply chain analytics. This segment is expected to grow substantially at a CAGR of 17.1% over the forecast period.
- The manufacturing segment experienced the highest application in 2016. However, the high technology product segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 18.9% over the next eight years.
- The manufacturing and retail & consumer goods segments are predicted to grow at a higher rate, majorly due to reduction in the cost of supply chain in an attempt to reduce the overall product cost.
- North America was the dominant regional market in 2016, which is attributed to the presence of a large number of supply chain analytics service providers in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the largest market by 2025 and attain a market size of USD 2,646.6 million over the forecast period.
- The key industry participants operating in the market are SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sage Clarity Systems, Kinaxis Inc., MicroStrategy Inc., Genpact Ltd., Capgemini Group, and Birst, Inc.
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Supply Chain Analytics Industry Outlook
Chapter 4 Global Supply Chain Analytics Solution Outlook
Chapter 5 Global Supply Chain Analytics Deployment Outlook
Chapter 6 Global Supply Chain Analytics Regional Outlook
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
For More Details Visit @ Hexa Reports