Oil mist collectors are used to remove oil mist particles. These are widely used in machine tools during manufacturing processes. Oil mists are created when machine tools such as electrical discharge machines (EDMs), special purpose machines (SPMs), lathe machines, and grinding machines spray metalworking fluid to lubricate the tools or to keep metal components cool. Industrial lubricants are widely used in many manufacturing processes like turning, milling, grinding, and finishing.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global oil mist collector market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the new installations.
- What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?