The technology of remote sensing satellite involves monitoring, observing, and gathering information of Earth (land and ocean) and the atmosphere with the help of inbuilt sensors that are integrated on satellite platforms. The successful aggregation of remotely procured data with traditional satellite systems for environmental assessment and resource management has led to the institutionalization of such technologies in the user domain. As of May 2017, there are approximately 1,460 satellites operational, out of which around 5%-6% are used for remote sensing applications, and approximately 10%-12% satellites are dedicated for Earth observation purposes.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global remote sensing satellite market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the unit procurement of remote sensing satellites across the globe.
2. What are the key market trends?
3. What is driving this market?
4. What are the challenges to market growth?
5. Who are the key vendors in this market space?
6. What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
7. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?